Sunday, May 2, 2010

what can we do to help her? ;(


PRISONER NO.650 :
Dr. Aafia Siddiqui



"The power you gave them to torture me, rape me and every time allow them to search me naked. I’m dead. I was dead since the very first time I was raped, searched naked, each and every time you need to present me in court – I’m searched naked… Leave me alone or send me back to my country Pakistan.
– Dr. Aafia Siddiqui
"

----------

very sad, isn't it ;(

she is nowhere near us.
if she's near us, do we have physical strength to help her?
do we have political ability to help her? *i cant believe i am sayin this shiat*
or you don't even give a damn about her since you know nothing about this woman?


is this moment, we as His follower only have pray as our way to help. may Allah give her internal strength to her family and herself.

credit : Bro Loq

More about her case : Here!

p/s : if you sacrifice your love for Allah, He will give you His love. Syukran gzillan, ya Allah... [Allah's love = anything, everything, something, someone...]